Last updated: May 20, 2019
your personal information. It applies to our mobile application, website and
all related websites, applications, services and tools (Service). By using
the Service you agree to the collection, storage, usage and disclosure of
your personal information by Us in the manner described in this Privacy
Unless we obtain your written consent, we will not sell, disclose, licence or
rent your personal information to a third party for that third party’s
amended terms on the Service. If we make material changes to this policy, we
will notify you by means of a notice on our announcements board and/or other
means so that you access and review the changes. If you object to any
changes, you may close your account. By continuing to use the Service after
notice of changes has been sent to you or published on the Service, you are
deemed to have consented to the changes.
“Personal Information” means information that can be associated with a
specific person and can be used to identify that person and includes your
Information. Information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that
it cannot be used, whether in combination with other information or
otherwise, to identify a specific user is not personal information.
“Processing“ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- when you provide information directly to Us in person, by phone or in
writing (whether electronic, via our communication tools or otherwise);
- when you visit and/or use the Service, in which case, we record
information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other access
- from third parties such as Our related entities, service providers to
Us, operators of linked websites, applications and advertising on the
What we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information in order to
provide you with access to and use of the Service and for the purposes
- your name, user ID’s and passwords, phone number, mobile telephone
number, email address, physical address and other contact information;
- financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- records and content of communications with Us or any other person
including when using Service communication tools;
- personal information based on your activities on the Service;
- personal information you provide to us through any discussion boards,
correspondence, member information pages, disputes, or shared by you
from other social applications, services or websites;
- to the extent permitted by law, other personal information provided by
or obtained from third parties including navigation and demographic data
and credit check information;
- additional personal information we ask you to provide to verify your
identity or when we suspect that you are in breach of our Terms of
personal ID and your answers to any questions we pose to you); and
- personal information from your interaction with the Service and its
content and advertising, including device identifiers, device type,
geo-location information, connection information, statistics on page
views, traffic to and from the Service, mobile network information,
time, date, referring URL, the type of operating system and browser, ad
data, IP address and standard web log data.
Information is not associated with you personally unless you have registered
an account with the Service.
We will not process personal information that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, without your explicit consent.
We will not process genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying you, health related data, or data related to your sexual orientation, without your explicit consent.
How personal information is used
Our principal purpose in collecting, using and storing your personal
information is to provide you with access to and use of the Service in a
personalised, safe and efficient manner. You consent to us collecting,
using, storing and sharing your personal information to:
- operate the Service, generate content and provide customer support and
billing services (including updates and improvements);
- provide the services requested by you;
- research, develop and improve Our services;
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with Our
- to generate statistics in relation to the Service;
- detect, investigate and prevent potentially unlawful acts or omissions
or acts or omissions with the potential to breach our Terms of Service,
- verify information for accuracy or completeness (including by way of
verification with third parties);
- combine or aggregate your personal information with information we
collect from third parties and use it for the purposes set out this
- contact you at your contact details we have collected, by way of voice
call, post, text message or email;
- aggregate and/or make anonymous your personal information, so that it
cannot be used, whether in combination with other information or
otherwise, to identify you;
- collect fees, resolve disputes and to identify, test and resolve
- notify you about the Service and updates to the Service from time to
- supply you with generalised, targeted or personalised marketing,
advertising and promotional notices, offers and communications based on
your preferences, and measure and improve our marketing, advertising and
promotions based on your ad customisation preferences.
You have the right to ask Vampr for confirmation as to whether or not your we are processing your personal information, and if so, obtain access to the data and the following information:
- The purposes of processing;
- The types of data being processed;
- The recipients the data have been or will be disclosed to; and
- The expected data storage period, where possible.
You may object to having your personal data processed for the purposes of any direct marketing at any time by communicating this to us in writing at the email address below.
You may withdraw your consent to us collecting, storing, using and
but you may not be permitted to continue to use the Service or some of our
Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal information that occurred before your withdrawal.
You may opt out of receiving our marketing, advertising and promotional
notices, offers and communications by communicating this to us in writing at
the email address below.
Disclosure to third parties
Notwithstanding the matters set out above, you agree that we may disclose
your personal information to:
- comply with any applicable law, request by a governmental agency or
regulatory authority or legally binding court order;
- respond to or resolve claims that a member has violated the rights of
- protect a person’s rights, property or safety;
- Our directors, staff, contractors, professional advisers and related
- outsourced service providers who assist Us to provide its services such
as information technology providers and marketing advisers (including in
relation to fee collection, fraud investigations and Service
- third parties to whom you expressly ask us to send, or consent to us
sending, your personal information;
- credit agencies (including regarding missed and late payments or other
defaults or breaches on your account); or
- such entities that we propose to merge with or be acquired by and in
such case, we will require that the new entity following the merger or
Sharing with other members
If you register as a Client your user ID will be connected to all of your
activities on our Service and:
- the contents of your profile, your user ID and your profile picture (if
you upload one) will be shared with other members in our community;
- you may share personal information and other information with other
members in our community;
- your user ID will be connected to all your activities;
- if you comment on a Service blog, then those comments and your user ID
will be available to visitors to and users of the Service;
- notices sent to other members of Our community about suspicious activity
and breach of our policies may refer to user IDs and specific items. So
if you associate your name with your user ID, the people to whom you
have revealed your name may be able to personally identify your
- if you disclose your personal information to third parties (including
members of this Service), you will also be subject to the privacy
policies of that party. We do not control the use, storage or disclosure
of that information by such third parties (nor their privacy policies),
who may apply different privacy rules and practices. We encourage you to
ask questions before you disclose sensitive personal information to
- you agree to use other Service user’s personal information solely for:
- Our related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial
- using services offered by Us; or
- other purposes that a user expressly permits.
- If you access the Service from a shared device or a device of a third
party (such as in an internet café), your personal information including
your User ID, activity or reminders from Us, may also be available to
other persons who access that device.
tags, “flash cookies”, or other local storage provided by your browser
or associated applications (each a Cookie and together Cookies). A
Cookie is a small file that stays on your computer or device until,
depending on whether it is a sessional or persistent cookie, you turn
your computer or device off or it expires (typically between 7 and 30
days depending on user settings).
- Cookies may be used to provide you with our range of services including
to identify you as a user or member of the Service, remember your
preferences, customise and measure the effectiveness of the Service and
our promotions, advertising and marketing, analyse your usage of the
Service, and for security purposes.
- Cookies may collect and store your personal information. This Privacy
Policy applies to personal information collected via cookies. You may
adjust your internet browser to disable cookies. If Cookies are
disabled, We may not be able to provide you with the full range of Our
- You also may encounter Cookies used by third parties and placed on
certain pages of the Service that we do not control and have not
authorised (such as webpages created by another user). We is not
responsible nor liable for the use of such Cookies.
- The Service may also include links to third party websites (including
links created by users or members) and applications and advertising
delivered to the Service by third parties (Linked Sites). Organisations
who operate Linked Sites may collect personal information including
Sites and recommends that you read the privacy policies of such Linked
Sites before disclosing your personal information.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
- You are prohibited from engaging in spam, spyware or spoofing type
activities, regardless of whether directed towards Us or other users of
- You must not use the Service or it’s communication tools to send, upload
or distribute spam, viruses or malicious, illegal or prohibited content
to the Service or otherwise send content that would breach our Terms of
- You are not permitted to use personal information of other users without
the written consent of that user.
- We may (or we may engage a third party service provider to) take steps
to scan and filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks
and other malicious activity or unlawful or content prohibited by this
- To report spam, spyware or spoof activities to Us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing and amending your personal information
- It is important that you protect your password by using unique letters,
numbers and special characters and by not sharing your password with any
third party. If you disclose or lose control of your password or your
personal information to a third party, you may be responsible for all
actions taken in the name of your account or with this information
including legally binding actions taken on your behalf. If you suspect
that your password or account has been comprised, you must immediately
notify Us and change your password.
- You have the right to have inaccurate personal information rectified without undue delay. You can access and amend much of your personal information by logging into your account. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is accurate and up to date. We can only amend your personal information on your behalf if we are able to confirm your identity.
- You can request from us the personal data which you have previously provided in a commonly used and machine readable format.
Storage and security
- We store and process your personal information on our host’s servers,
currently located in multiply locations around the world. You consent to
the transfer, storage and retention of that information onto the servers
of our host provider used from time to time by Us, regardless of the
location of those servers.
- We has taken steps to protect your personal information by contracting
with a third party to provide technical and security measures. These
measures are designed to mitigate, but do not guarantee against, the
risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration.
- If you request us to do so, we will as soon as reasonably practicable
close your Service account.
- We may also close, terminate or deactivate inactive accounts or accounts
other policies from time to time.
information from closed, terminated or deactivated accounts will remain
on the Service but the login access to the account will be disabled as
soon as reasonably practicable after account closure, termination or
deactivation so that you and others cannot access the account.
- To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right under certain
situations to retain and store your personal information for such period
as is deemed necessary by Us, notwithstanding closure, termination or
deactivation of your account. Such situations include where we are
required to comply with laws or regulations, the collection of fees
owing to Us, the resolution of disputes, the prevention of fraud,
Terms of Service, or the enforcement of our Terms of Service or this
Right to erasure
You have the right to have your personal information collected by Vampr erased without undue delay, but you may not be permitted to continue to use the Service or some of our services.
We have an obligation to erase your personal data without undue delay in the following circumstances:
- The personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected;
- You withdraw your consent; or
- For the purposes of compliance with a legal obligation/s.
We shall, upon your request, take reasonable steps to erase any personal data made public or provided to third-parties for processing.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to have the processing of your personal information restricted in the following circumstances:
- Your personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected;
- You do not think the personal information is accurate; or
- You object to the processing of your personal information.
Information Sharing with Social Media
We may offer services that allow you to share public aspects of the Service
with third party websites such as Google Plus, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
and other social media websites.
The Service is not directed to children under 13 years old. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13 years of age, and persons under 13 years of age should not submit any personal information to the Service.
United States Privacy Laws
Vampr is located in the United States. By providing your information, you consent to the processing of your information in the United States.
make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.